Are you interested in:
- learning more about open science, including the TU Delft open science programme?
- opportunities to share your knowledge and experience, to collaborate with others within and beyond TU Delft, and discover new research, teaching, management and engagement practices?
- giving feedback and input to the Open Science Programme at TU Delft?
- being recognised for your work?
Join the Open Science Community!
Signing up means that:
- You will receive a newsletter (hosted on Mailman) every two months, with the latest opportunities and news related to open science and the Open Science Community Delft - you can read some of our past newsletters
- (optional) You can be listed on our website as a community member: https://osc-delft.github.io/members
To join the Open Science Community Delft, you have to be an employee/a student of TU Delft, and agree to abide by our community Code of Conduct.
To access the sign-up form, please log in with your Microsoft account (use NetID@tudelft.net and your NetID account password).
Go to the sign-up form
If you have any questions about joining the community, please don’t hesitate to contact Emmy Tsang, OSC Delft coordinator.